Monday 6 February 2012

Glamour

Look I've gone pink!  Those readers who know me personally will know I'm a girly girl. So I thought I'd play around with the backgrounds on my blog and have come up with a new scheme that I much prefer.

On the subject of glamour if you ever get a hankering for some glamour in your life let me introduce you to my alter ego.  My sister is a fashion editor and lives a glamorous life of fashion shows and after party's in London.  When she's not partying she writes a blog under the credo dress like no one’s judging.
Her latest post is titled 5 ridiculous things about fashion
It's well worth a read.
    
As she put it herself her idea of thrift is "finding an £800 dress for £500 and calling it a £300 saving"! I can only dream.  I am hoping she will do a guest post for me sometime and share some great fashion tips with us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment