Monday 30 September 2013

Bambury Cross Cardigan

My latest sewing adventure was this charming cardigan.  Its a new pattern available through etsy and I was fortunate enough to win a copy!

I fell in love with this pattern not only because its cute but because its thrifty too.  Its made using an adults jumper.  My selected jumper (well cardigan actually) was a hideous charity shop find by posh label Racing Green.  It was in great condition and a luxurious blend of silk and cashmere.  I knew it had potential and I snapped it up for £5.95. 


well here it is ta dah!  One baby cashmere cardigan for the princely sum of £5.95.


 If you would like to know more about this piece and drool a little further I've been a bit sneaky and written it up more fully over on my new blog dedicated exclusively to sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment